VH-Highbay 2Back to main page
Anodized aluminium tensile reflector, patented heat body design, acrylic sealing cover, single powered LED, high efficency driver.
APPLIED SPECIFICATION &STANDARDS
EN 55015:2006+A1:2007,EN 61547:1995+A1:2000
EN 61000-3-2:2006,EN 61000-3-3:2008
- Single powerful LED (10-100W) as the light source with
proprietary LED encapsulation.
- Utilises a multichip single module and high brightness semi-
- Is characterised by high heat conductivity, low luminous
decay, pure light colour and no ghosting.
- Heat sink design gives highly effective cooling.
- No start delay and reaches its normal light as soon as it is
- Light meets the requirement of IP.
- Unit is designed to ensure dust prevention.
- Water proofing ensures the unit is rust resistant.
- Enviromentally friendly as does not contain lead or mercury
or any other harmful pollutants.
- The surface of the heat sink has been covered with anodic
oxidation and is a highly compact structure.
- Life expectancy of 50,000 hours: Based on usage of 8 hours
per day gives an overall life expectancy of 17 years.
- Design and life expectancy results in lower maintenance
- Highly energy efficient using 60 - 70% less power than
traditional sodium light equivalent.