VH-370TSBack to main page
High-purity aluminum reflector and heat sink, high intensity tempered glass cover, single powerful LED light source, highly efficent driver.
APPLIED SPECIFICATION &STANDARDS
EN 55015: 2000+A2:2002,EN 61547: 1995+A1:2002
EN 61000-3-2:2000, EN 61000-3-3: 1995+A1:2001
EN 55015:2000+A2:2002, EN 61547: 1995+A1:2002
- Uses one or two powerful LED chips (10-140W) as the light
source with proprietary LED encapsulation.
- Utilises a multichip single module and high brightness semi-
- High heat conductivity, low luminous decay, pure light
colour and no ghosting.
- The heat from the LED is removed through the heat
dissipation wing and also by the air ventilation.
- Expected 50,000 hours life-span; based on usage of 8 hours
per day gives an overall life expectancy of 17 years.
- The long life expectancy and design criteria results in lower
- High integration between the 5mm high intensity tempered
glass and the light housing enables the light to be used in
high humidity enviroments.
- The lights are sealed by age-resistant silicone rubber.
Surfaces are treated with oxidation and plastic spraying.
- Light meets the requirement of IP.
- Reflector is manufactured using high purity aluminium
ensuring a high reflecting efficiency, maximum flux.
Reflector designed to provide light uniformity and
improved utilization ratios.
- Wide options of light colour depending on the
requirements in different enviroments.
- Overall design elliminates dullness often found in lower
colour temptature such as sodium lights or higher colour
temperatures such as mercury lamps.
- No UV emmited.
- Very easy to install at any angle ensuring minimal light
- Working off various voltages, makes this light ideal for use
with sustainable energy sources such as solar or wind