In order for Vision Accendo to provide a meaningful proposal to our clients there is sometimes a need to complete a site survey.
This service is normally free of charge and will be carried out by our certified electrical engineers accompanied by a nominated customer representative.
Depending on the size of the site the survey will take on average between 2-4 hours.
The purpose of the site survey is to gather the following type of information:-
- Number and types of lights currently in use in the area.
- Position and height of existing lights.
- Current lux levels and any improvements required for new lighting infrastructure.
- Collate specific requirements such as need for movement sensors, emergency lighting or dimmers etc.
- Quality assessment of existing electrical and wiring infrastructure.
- Total energy used by existing lights based on wattage, usage, power efficiency and prices paid per kw/hr.
Based on the above information Vision will prepare a proposal to replace the existing lighting with Vision Accendo’s energy efficient LED Lighting Systems.
The proposal will give details of the type and quantity of new LED lights being proposed with technical information and pricing. It will confirm the lux levels of the new lights and will cover any specific requirements raised by the customer during the site survey.
The proposal will also give an estimate of the costs for Vision Accendo’s engineers to install the new lights, if this is requested by the customer.
Finally, the proposal will include an analysis of the savings that will be achieved by installing the new lights from Vision Accendo together with a calculation showing the return on the capital employed with payback periods.